Cost of Housing

The cost of housing in Vegreville is another appealing quality to anyone looking to relocate. Enjoy low prices on a vast array of housing options such as single-detached homes, apartments, semi-detached homes, and movable dwellings. The average dwelling price in Vegreville is $247,179, which is significantly lower than the provincial average of $449,790. Additionally, the average dwelling price of a home in Vegreville is lower than all comparator communities by at least $31,200.

If you are not quite ready to buy a home, Vegreville has many rental properties at extremely competitive costs. On average, renters in Vegreville pay $966 a month – approximately $277 lower than the provincial average of $1,243. Although Vegreville’s monthly rental rates are higher than that of Minburn County, Vegreville has a variety of housing options to choose from. As 90% of dwellings in Minburn County are single-detached homes, with the remaining 10% being moveable dwellings, there are no apartments or semi-detached houses or rent. Fortunately, Vegreville has plenty of each option, allowing you to choose whatever housing style will fit your lifestyle best while enjoying the low cost.


To look into available properties for sale, click here.

To look into available properties for rent, click here.