Vegreville offers competitive commercial/industrial land prices, excellent transportation logistics systems, and a skilled workforce.
Vegreville is strategically located on a transportation corridor with vast agriculture and manufacturing assets connecting to global markets.
- Vegreville is located on the Trans-Canada Highway 16 (4-lane), connecting to the western ports and accessing Asian markets.
- Both CN/CP railways operate major intermodal container terminals in Edmonton approximately 100km from Vegreville.
- Highway 36, 22 kilometers east of Vegreville, is a major north-south corridor that connects to the U.S. and Mexican markets.
- Edmonton International Airport is just 1 hour away providing access to global air freight.
- Major freight and courier companies provide daily service to Vegreville
- Vegreville Regional Airport offers general aviation access and is UAV friendly.
View the Vegreville Regional Airport Brochure